In pursuance of the said philosophy the aim and objectives of the college are to empower young women who want to opt nursing as a career. We provide opportunities for the students to acquire and develop:
- A sound theoretical and practical knowledge of nursing care is provided at basic and at advanced levels , which can contribute to the promotion, prevention and restoration aspects of health.
- The ability to plan and act independently with full responsibilities, as a qualified nurse and as a spiritual human being.
- The confidence of taking up leadership position and assume responsibilities in nursing .Do the pioneering work while taking care of own’s responsibility and professional growth.
- The skill to maintain a center of excellence for the pursuit of higher studies in nursing and act as a base shelter for the contemporary and future needs of new developments.
- The capacity of keeping calm, serene and smiling and never to lose temper, even on provocation.
- Maintaining the habit of strict punctuality in all the activities and also the obligations.
M.Sc. Nursing Exams will commence from 3rd May 2013 onwards
GNM Exams will commence from 15th April onwards
Ms. Nagavathi K.
2nd P.C. B.Sc. Nursing 73%
2nd P.C. B.Sc. Nursing 67%
4th B.Sc. Nursing 75.83% Distinction
4th B.Sc. Nursing 74%
Ms. Athira K.S.
3rd B.Sc. Nursing 79.50% Distinction
Ms. Sajitha V.R.
3rd B.Sc. Nursing 74.50%
Ms. Ammu P.T.
2nd B.Sc. Nursing 70.70%
Ms. Chithra C.
Nair 2nd B.Sc. Nursing 73.40%
Ms. Ushes K.U.
1st B.Sc. Nursing 69%
1st B.Sc. Nursing 65%
we want to hear from you
Pragathi College / Institute of Nursing
#33, Byrathi Extension, Near Ebenezer Hospital,
Hennur Bagalur Main Road,Kothanur Post,
Ph: 080-28445655 Fax: 080-28465020 Email: email@example.com
#33, Byrathi Extension,
Near Ebenezer Hospital,
Hennur Bagalur Main Road,